A collection of guides, reviews, and information related to gadgets, hardware, software, and all other things.
Nook Color Guides
Some helpful resources to build and maintain the most amazing tablet you've ever seen. It may not rival Apple's iPad or Motorola's Xoom in features but for its price (about $250), utility (it's screen is just big enough to be comfortable, just small enough to fit easily in a jacket pocket), and style (it's got a quirky, rugged charm that grows on you), the the Barnes & Noble Nook Color is awesome. It was not intended to be a tablet, it was intended to be an e-reader, but clever folks have made it possible.
- How to Pick your Nook Color Operating Systems and Install Options
- Nook Color Modding FAQ (a collection of questions and answers for newbies to pros)
- Complete Guide to Installing Phiremod (CM 7 / Android Gingerbread) on the Nook Color (to internal memory)
- Complete Guide to Installing CyanogenMod 7 (Android Gingerbread) on the Nook Color (safely on the SD card)
- Complete Guide to Installing Android Froyo on the Nook Color (safely on the SD card)
- Android Apps You Must Have on the Nook Color
- Keeping your Nook Color Up to Date
- Unofficial ClockworkMod / ROM Manager / ClockworkMod Recovery Manual
Other Guides & Reviews
- Review of the Viliv S10 Blade convertible tablet PC
Let me know if these guides are useful! It's your kind words that keep me encouraged.